Greater St. Cloud Area Thrive is a community collaborative developed to promote the healthy social and emotional development of children ages birth to age five, with a particular emphasis on birth to age three.
What are Early Childhood Mental Health Services?
Early childhood mental health addresses the healthy social and emotional development of infants, toddlers and preschoolers. It is the developing capacity of children birth to age five to:
• Experience, regulate and express emotions
• Form close and secure interpersonal relationships
• Explore the environment and learn
All within the context of family, community and culture.
(definition developed by Zero to Three)
Erin's presentation will answer some important quests.
1. How does media impact language, social emotional skills and learning.
2. What are developmentally appropriate uses for media in early childhood?
3. What can we do to raise healthy children in the digital age?
Don't miss this valuable presentation.